Wednesday 26 March 2014

My first shopping experience in cheap tattoo kit

There are lots of tattoo shop online and reality shop that sell the cheap tattoo kits . I have been willing to buy a set of cheap tattoo kit and then start my tattoo career. Honestly speaking, since i got a tattoo from my friends,and then i really fall in love with it. And my friends tell me that if i have passion in it and willing to spend time on it to improve the skills, one day i could be the leader in this industry. So i am so confident to buy my first tattoo kit, as in that case i need not to go to many of shops for different tattoo equipment. I really want to share my first shopping experience on cheap tattoo kit.

At first i choose several tattoo shops where sell the tattoo equipment, such as the tattoo machine, tattoo needles and others. Of cause the shops i chose have a good reputation in the industry and those are introduced by my friends. After all they have experience in this. But what make me surprise is that the tattoo kit sols in these shops are not very expensive. So i was so happy to find it. For a beginner if you want to open a tattoo shop, which really could cost lots of money. but if i could save my money from the cheap tattoo kit and i could do lots of other things. It dose not cost much time on picking up the tattoo kit. I choose a tattoo kit that contained all of the tattoo equipment, except the tattoo equipment there is also the practice skin and the DVD. I think the practice skin really help me a lot. I do not have tattoo experience at all, i could use the practice skin to improve my tattoo skills. What is more, i do not want to let myself and friends be my experiment. I should tell you the importance of the DVD, which really tell somethings vital ,such as how to set up the tattoo machines, and how to adjust tattoo machines. Even though i could turn to my friends for advance, i do not want to bother them many times.

After shopping, there is no long time to receive my cheap tattoo kit. Once i got it, i try to set up the tattoo machine and check the tattoo needles. Because there are some different types of tattoo needles for line and shader. In a word, my first shopping on tattoo kit is really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment