Tuesday 9 April 2013

How do you think about tattoo?

Are you a tattoo enthusiast? Or you hate tattoo? Well different people have different opinions about it for the concept difference. Some people are forbidden to have tattoo for their identity. Some people do not have tattoos for worrying about their health. But there is a growing number people tattooed. In my opinion, if you think tattoo as an art and give the tattoo a meaning, using the high quality and safe tattoo kits, you may accept it. There are some real tattoo stories you can have a look. Read the artist and maybe you will get some inspiration.
A 21-year old Canterbury Bulldogs player who can play as both scrum half and hooker has ‘Noqu Kalou, Noqu Vanua’ tattooed across his back.He came to Fiji with an Australian team a couple of years back and saw ‘Noqu Kalou, Noqu Vanua’ written somewhere. It was really catchy for him so he asked for the meaning and was told that it meant My God, my country. A couple of years later he finally had it on his back. “It was a part of my country with me wherever I went.”he said.“I have always wanted to play for Fiji since I started playing league even when I was small. Every time something would come up which stopped me from representing Fiji.”“It’s not just a tattoo anymore that I have on my back. It is a part of my country that I take with me everywhere now.”“Noqu Kalou, Noqu Vanua motivated me to keep trying for Fiji and I’m here now.”
This is a Canterbury Bulldogs player who tattoo Noqu Kalou, Noqu Vanua on his back. Do you think the tattoo great? I think so. Give your tattoo a good meaning and make it value, you will be worth for it.
What’s more, make sure you are choosing the high quality of tattoo kits. For example, the machines should be precise and easy to use, the needles are sterile and disposable, other supplies must be of high quality and safe. Wearing the tattoo gloves when you are doing tattoo and make sure you are in a clean environment. Then your tattoo will be hygeian.
In the end, I would like to tell you, no matter you love tattoo or not, you will note the use the tattoo kits and what you want to mean for the design.




No comments:

Post a Comment